My blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of Year 2009

This the 2nd last day of 2009 and I thought I should do a reflection. Searching through my blog, I found out that I did not make any new year resolution for 09 (formally). But as far as I remember, I think I have completed most, if not all, of what I thought I would wanna do in 09. Actually there isn't much that I want to do in 09.

The list of things for 09 should be:
- to finish off my remaining NS (this is not what I want, but rather I have no choice...)
- slack and relax before I hunt for job
- minimum, get a finance related job to learn more about the industry before I decide on what I wanna do OR get a good pay job in IT industry.

Looking at it, 09 is really a year that I didn't have high hope/aim for myself. Probably thats the reason why I didn't bother to write it down anywhere in the first place. Lol.

Now its time for me to set some goals for 2010. Hopefully the same time next year, I will be able to go through it with satisfaction. =)