My blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feng's wedding

The stress on my shoulder can finally be relief today. Feng and ying's wedding finally ended and it ended quite smoothly... It was an unforgetable wedding as I gave my "first time" to feng (as emcee).

Everything run q.smoothly with minimum hipcups through the day. Timing is almost perfect for every events, weather was good until we just finsihed everything (rain started after we fall out from ying's house) and the bro and sis are just excellent.

Ofcoz, all these won't be in place without putting effort in the first place. I can see that Feng really put in alot of effort to ensure everything will run smoothly. From choosing buddies, assign duties (setting up plot), behind the scene negotiation, making excel sheet for guest list, key appointment holder contact list, documentation and planning of schedule, things to note, who to do what and etc... Ofcoz, I am sure that ying also contributed to these too directly or indirectly. Through this experience, I see alots of work to be done for the wedding, learnt some stuff about wedding, marriage and other important lessons, as well as discovered more about feng and ying. There are many things that I believe I have learnt or can learn from this unforgetable experience.